Adding an Image to a Page in Mambo
When you are creating a page, often you will want to add an picture. In this tutorial we will show you how to add an Image to a page in Mambo.
Add an Image to a Page:
- Upload the image you want to add to the page using FTP. If you are not familiar with the directory structure, I recommend reading this article: What directory should I put my files in?
- Login to the Admin Section for Mambo.
- Choose the page you want to add the image to, by rolling your mouse over Content and clicking All Content Items.
- Click the name of the article that you want to add an image to. In my tests I am choosing a page called New Article.
- When the article opens, click in the large field the general area where you want the image located. Then, click the Insert / edit image button.
- An Insert/edit image box will popup. In the image URL field enter the address for the image you uploaded in step 1.
Then click the Insert button. You will then see the image in the content field. You can click the image and use the formatting tools on top if you want to center, or align right, etc.
- Click the Save button.
Congratulations, now you know how to add an image to a page in Mambo!
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Like this Article? Tweet
Adding content to your Mambo site
Adding content to your site
|1.||How to Create a New Page in Mambo|
|2.||Inserting an internal link in Mambo|
|3.||Adding an Image to a Page in Mambo|
|4.||Adding an iframe to a Mambo page|
|5.||How to create a contact form in Mambo|
|6.||Using Captcha in Mambo|
Search Engine Optimization
|7.||Installing Google Analytics in Mambo|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!