Set up Flat Rate Shipping for a Specific Country in Magento 1.6
Magento 1.6 has a lot of different configurable shipping options. You can easily set up falt rate shipping for the country you are located in. Setting up flat rate shipping for a specific coountry is done in the magento backend.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System -> Configuration
- Select "Shipping Methods" from the left menu pane
- Open "Flat Rate" by clicking on it
- Scroll down to "Ship to Applicable Countries" and change it to "Specific Countries"
- Select the country you want to ship to under "Ship to Specific Countries"
- Click "Save"
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?
News / Announcements
Magento 1.6 Shipping Options
|1.||Set up Flat Rate Shipping for a Specific Country in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Configuring Free Shipping in Magento 1.6|
|3.||Configuring UPS Shipping in Magento 1.6|