Configuring Free Shipping in Magento 1.6
Magento 1.6 gives the admin the capability to easily configure free shipping. Free shipping can be a great selling point to convince your website visitors to make a purchase from your website. Enabling and configuring free shipping is accomplished in the Magento Admin Panel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System -> Configuration
- Select "Shipping Methods" from the left menu pane
- Open "Free Rate" by clicking on it
- Fill in the fields as needed. Make sure to set the first field "Enabled" to "Yes"
- Click "Save"
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
‹Section 1: Set up Flat Rate Shipping for a Specific Country in Magento 1.6
›Section 3: Configuring UPS Shipping in Magento 1.6
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Magento 1.6 Shipping Options
|1.||Set up Flat Rate Shipping for a Specific Country in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Configuring Free Shipping in Magento 1.6|
|3.||Configuring UPS Shipping in Magento 1.6|