Configuring Free Shipping in Magento 1.6
Magento 1.6 gives the admin the capability to easily configure free shipping. Free shipping can be a great selling point to convince your website visitors to make a purchase from your website. Enabling and configuring free shipping is accomplished in the Magento Admin Panel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System -> Configuration
- Select "Shipping Methods" from the left menu pane
- Open "Free Rate" by clicking on it
- Fill in the fields as needed. Make sure to set the first field "Enabled" to "Yes"
- Click "Save"
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?
Magento 1.6 Shipping Options
|1.||Set up Flat Rate Shipping for a Specific Country in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Configuring Free Shipping in Magento 1.6|
|3.||Configuring UPS Shipping in Magento 1.6|