Disable the Admin Dashboard Charts in Magento 1.6
In your Magento 1.6 Admin Panel the main screen when you log in is referred to as your Dashboard. The Dashboard contains statistics about your Magento Shopping cart. The dashboard in Magento by default displays charts with your cart sales statistics. You can turn these charts off. Disabling the charts in Magento 1.6 can be accomplished through your Magento Admin Backend.
Please feel free to visit our other Magento Tutorials in our Education Channel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System ->> Configuration
- In the left menu pane, scroll down and click "Admin" under the "Advanced" heading
- Open the section labeled "Dashboard"
- From the dropdown menu, change the setting to "No"
- Click “Save Config”
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Customizing Magento 1.6 Admin Backend
|1.||Disable the Admin Dashboard Charts in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Changing the Magento 1.6 Startup Page in Admin|
|3.||Changing the Year-To-Date Report Dashboard in Magento 1.6|