Changing the Magento 1.6 Startup Page in Admin
When you log into the Magento 1.6 admin panel, you will see the Magento Dashboard. While the dashboard may contain valuable information, it may not be the information you want to see when you first log into the backend. You can change the Admin Startup Page in the Magento 1.6 Admin Backend relatively easy.
Please feel free to visit our other Magento Tutorials in our Education Channel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System ->> Configuration
- In the left menu pane, scroll down and click "Admin" under the "Advanced" heading
- Open the section labeled "Startup Page"
- Find the "Startup Page" and change the dropdown to whatever page you want to see first
- Click “Save Config”
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
‹Section 1: Disable the Admin Dashboard Charts in Magento 1.6
›Section 3: Changing the Year-To-Date Report Dashboard in Magento 1.6
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Customizing Magento 1.6 Admin Backend
|1.||Disable the Admin Dashboard Charts in Magento 1.6|
|2.||Changing the Magento 1.6 Startup Page in Admin|
|3.||Changing the Year-To-Date Report Dashboard in Magento 1.6|