How to stop Displaying Product Reviews in Magento 1.6Written by Tim Sisson
By default, Magento 1.6 allows your website's visitors or guests to write reviews for your products. there may be times when you want to disable their ability to write reviews. Disallowing guest to write reviews in Magento 1.6 is done through the Magento Admin Backend.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System ->> Configuration
- Click on "Catalog" in the left side menu pane
- Open the "Product Reviews" section
- Change the "Allow Guests to Write Reviews" and the "No"
- Click "Save Config"
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
Magento 1.6 Products and Inventory Settings
|1.||How to stop Displaying Product Reviews in Magento 1.6|
|2.||How to Display Products that are Out of Stock in Magento 1.6|
|3.||How to allow Backorders in Magento 1.6|
|4.||Setting Magento 1.6 to Not decrease Stock When Order is Placed|
- How to determine IP's
- i want to create a report in moodle 2.5 that has field like name , coasre name, marks obtained , prcentage, grade and also want download from moodle in excel format plese reply me procedure thks in advance
- i want ocreate a costom report that has field name , coarse ,marks , percentage