Installing the JEvents Calendar in Joomla 3
The JEvents Calendar in Joomla 3 helps you easily track and manage events. In this tutorial we will show you how to install the JEvents Calendar in Joomla 3.
JEvents Installation Steps for Joomla 3
- Download the JEvents extension, by clicking the Download button on the the Joomla extensions page here.
- On the next screen, click the link for the 3.x version of JEvents 3.1.
- On the next screen, click the button titled Download jevents_3.1.17.zip, and download the file to your computer.
- Login to the Joomla 3 Admin panel.
- In the main menu, hover over Extensions, then Extension Manager.
- In the Upload & Install Joomla Extension section, click the Choose File button and select the JEvents extension you downloaded. It should be titled: jevents_3.1.17.zip
- Click the Upload & Install button
You will then see a message stating "You have successfully UPGRADED to JEvents Version: 3.1.17"
Congratulations, now you know how to successfully install the JEvents Calendar extension in Joomla 3! Your next step will be to setup an Add events page.
›Section 2: Creating an Add Event JEvents menu item in Joomla 3
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Joomla 3 Calendar with JEvents
|1.||Installing the JEvents Calendar in Joomla 3|
|2.||Creating an Add Event JEvents menu item in Joomla 3|
|3.||How to add an event in Joomla 3 using JEvents Calendar|
|4.||How to display a JEvents Calendar in Joomla 3|