Changing the Please login first text in Joomla 2.5
In our previous Joomla 2.5 tutorial, we walked you through the steps for preventing public access to your pages. When someone attempts to access a blocked page, they receive this message:
In this tutorial, we are going to walk you through the steps for changing the Please login first text to something more appropriate, such as Only registered users can access this page.
To change the Please login first text in Joomla 2.5:
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 admin
- In the top menu, hover over Extensions and click Language Manager
- In the list of tabs, click the Overrides tab
- Click New in the to right menu
- Under search Text you want to change type in Please login first
- Ensure Value is selected and then click Search
- Under the Search Results, click Please login first
- Under Create a new override, enter Only registered users can access this page as the Text, and then click Save in the top right menu.
After saving these changes, attempt to access your registered only page again, and you will see the Please login first text has been updated!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?