How to create a new Joomla 2.5 AcePolls poll
If you would like to add polls to your Joomla 2.5 website, you can do so using the AcePolls extension. In our previous tutorial, we walked you through the steps for installing the AcePolls extension. After you have installed AcePolls, your next step will to to create a new poll to show on your Joomla 2.5 website.
To create a Joomla 2.5 poll in AcePolls:
- Log into your Joomla Dashboard
- In the top menu, hover over Components >> AcePolls, and then click Polls
- In the top right menu, click New
- Fill out the details of your new poll. The only mandatory fields are Title and Options
Title Type in the title for your new Poll. In our example, we typed in "Which version of Joomla did you start with?" Options The options you enter will be the choices your users can select within your poll. For example, if the question is "Which version of Joomla did you start with?", possible options include Joomla 1, Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6, and so on. By default you can enter two options. To add more, simply click the plus icon.
- Click Save & Close in the top right menu. You have now created a new Joomla 2.5 poll with AcePolls! Your next step will be to show the poll on your site by creating a new AcePolls module.
Thank you for your feedback!
Joomla 2.5 Polls
|1.||Joomla 2.5 Polls - Installing AcePolls|
|2.||How to create a new Joomla 2.5 AcePolls poll|
|3.||How to create a Joomla 2.5 poll module|
|4.||Linking to a listing of your AcePolls in Joomla 2.5|
|5.||How to insert an acepolls poll into a Joomla 2.5 article|