How to install Phoca Gallery for Joomla 2.5Written by Brad Markle
Published: Jun 14, 2012
Installing the Phoca Gallery component for Joomla 2.5 is much like the installation steps for other extensions. In this tutorial, we'll guide and show you how to install phoca gallery.
To install the Phoca Gallery Joomla 2.5 extension:
- Download Phoca Gallery
To download phoca gallery, visit this page and then click the Download link. On the next page, click on the com_phocagallery_v3.2.0.zip link, which is under the Joomla 2.5 heading.
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 Dashboard
- In the top menu, hover over Extensions and click Extension Manager
- If you're not on the Install tab, click Install.
- Under Upload Package File, click the Browse button. Find the file you downloaded in step 1, then click Open. Finally, click Upload & Install.
- On the next page, click the Install button.
- You have now successfully installed Phoca Gallery, and should see a message similar to:
Phoca Gallery successfully installed
Like this Article? Tweet
Setting up a Joomla 2.5 Photo Gallery using Phoca Gallery
If you need some help, submit your question to our Community!
We guarantee a response within 60 minutes (8am - 9pm EST, Monday - Friday)