Purchasing & Activating a McAfee Email Protection Pack
How to Purchase McAfee Email Protection from AMP:
- Login to the Account Management Panel (AMP).
- On the left, click the Other option under Additional Services.
- You will see a list of your hosting plans, click the one that you want to add McAfee Email protection to.
- Under the Additional Services heading, click the Protection Pack you want to purchase. Available options are:
• Add McAfee 1 Email Protection PackIn my tests, I am selecting Add McAfee 5 Email Protection Pack.
• Add McAfee 5 Email Protection Pack
• Add McAfee 10 Email Protection Pack
- In the field to the right of "McAfee Contact Email Address," enter an email address that is not hosted with us, such as a Yahoo, Google Mail, or Hotmail, which are all free. Then choose your payment method, agree to the terms of service, then click the Submitbutton.
You will then see a notification stating "Your order has been completed. Please read through our McAfee Email Protection Quick Start Guide to get up and running. You can always find the link on your Account & Billing Detail page if you forget to bookmark."
Activating the McAfee Email protection:After you have purchased McAfee Email Protection, it must be turned on in the cPanel. Below is a walk-through.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Click the McAfee Email Protection button in the Mail Section.
- Click the drop-down box labeled "Select Domain (# slots)...," and choose the domain you want to protect from the list. Then click the Protect Domain button.
This may take several minutes to complete.You will then see the domain listed on the bottom of the page:
Thank you for your feedback!