Accessing the McAfee Control Console as an Email User
This is a guide on how to create your password, then login to the McAfee Control Console.
When you have McAfee Email Protection, there is a Control Console where you can view quarantined messages, and allow / block specific email addresses. The first time you login to the McAfee Control Console you must create a password, then you can login directly.
Creating a Password:
- Navigate to the McAfee Control Console:
- Click the Forgot your password or need to create a password? option.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, then click the Next button.
- After a few minutes, an email will be sent to you from McAfeeSaaSAdmin@mcafee.com that includes a link for creating a password. Click the link, you have 1 hour to use this link before it expires.
- The link will take you to a password creation page:
Enter your password in the 2 available fields, then click the Sign In button. You will then be taken to the Security Question page.
- Click the Security Question drop-down box, and select a question. Type your answer in the available field, then click the OK button. You will then be logged into the Control Console for McAfee.
Login to the Control Console:
- Navigate to Control Console for McAfee:
- Enter your email address and your password in the available fields then click the Sign In button.
You will then be logged in to the McAfee Control Console.
Congratulations, now you know how to create a password and login to the McAfee Control Console as an Email user!
‹Section 3: Purchasing & Activating a McAfee Email Protection Pack
›Section 5: Allowing / Whitelisting an Email Address in the McAfee Control Console
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!