Accessing the McAfee Control Console as an Admin
The McAfee Control Console is where you can login and administor your account. The first time you login to the McAfee Control Console, you must create a password.
After the password has been set you can login directly.
In this guide we will show you how to create your password, then login to the McAfee Control Console.
Create a Password for the McAfee Control Console:
- Navigate to the McAfee login page the address is:
- Click the link for "Forgot your password or need to create a password?"
- Enter the admin email in the available field which will be:
email@example.com(be sure to replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.)
- Click the "Email password information to my primary email address" option then click the Next button.
You will see a notification that says "Please check the message sent to the selected email address for information on changing your password. If you need assistance, contact your system administrator." An email will be sent to your McAfee Contact Email.
- Check your Email account for a message from "McAfeeSaaSAdmin@mcafee.com," with the subject "Control Console Sign In Information."
Click the link provided in the email, it will only work for 1 hour from when it was sent. The link will take you to a Change Password page.
- Enter your password in the available fields, then click the Sign In button. You will then be brought to a Security Question page.
- Click the drop-down box next to the Security Question option, and choose your security question.
- Enter your answer in the field below, then click the OK button. You will then be logged into the McAfee Control Console as an Administrator.
Login to the McAfee Control Console:
- Navigate to the McAfee Control Console Login page:
- Enter your McAfee Admin Email address, and password, then click the Sign In button. You will then be logged into the McAfee Control Console.
Congratulations, now you are able to create your Admin password, and login to the Control Console as an Admin for McAfee Email Protection!
Continued Education in Course 203: McAfee Email Protection
You are viewing Section 14: Accessing the McAfee Control Console as an Admin
‹Section 13: View / Change Your McAfee Admin Email Address
›Section 15: Turning the Profanity Filter Off in the McAfee Control Console
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
McAfee Email Protection
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!
2014-12-09 12:46 pm
While we only speak English, I have translated your comment and will do my best to answer it.
For more information on adding McAfee email protection to your account, you may follow our guide on purchasing and activating the McAfee email protection pack.
2014-12-09 1:22 pm
I just want to cancel Mcafee, I have removed it from my p.c. I don't want it any more.
2014-12-09 1:25 pm
The McAfee product that we offer runs on the server and is not something installed on your computer. If you are attempting to remove McAfee from your computer and cancel your subscription with them, you would need to contact McAfee's support.
2014-12-09 1:36 pm
To cancel McAfee email protection, you will need to contact live technical support in which they will be happy to assist you.