Disabling the Drupal logo in your Drupal 8 theme
When customizing your theme, there may be individual changes that you want to make such as removal of the Drupal logo from your header. In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how to disable the logo in your Drupal 8 theme.
How to disable the Drupal logo in your themes
- Log into your Drupal 8 admin interface.
- Select Menu from the top menu bar.
- Next, click on Appearance from the secondary menu bar.
- This brings you to the main Appearance page where you will see all the themes that are available. Locate your desired theme and click on the Settings link to its right. We will be wirking with the Bartik theme for our example.
- From the theme settings page, scroll down to the Toggle Display section where you will see a list of settings for your theme. Uncheck the setting named Logo.
- After changing the setting, click on the Save Configuration button to save and activate the change. Below is a quick before and after of what toggling the logo does for your site.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!