InMotion Hosting Visits the DrupalCon Convention in Portland Oregon May 2013
InMotion Hosting joins the Drupal Developers in the DrupalCon Portland 2013 schedule. DrupalCon 2013 is a convention for the Drupal Content Management System. At DrupalCon, speakers such as Dries Buytaert, Karen McGrane, and Michael Lopp on Drupal 8 new features, critical updates to the Drupal 8 core, updates to modules, and other events occurring at the DrupalCon in Portland. Below is a brief outline of the DrupalCon events.
Brief DrupalCon itinerary May 20th to the 24th
The DrupalCon events are briefly as follows.
- Monday: DrupalCon CXO and Professional Drupal Training.
- Tuesday: Welcome to DrupalCon from JAM and Robert Douglass and key speakers Dries Buytaert and Jeff Eaton.
- Wednesday: Key Speakers Karen McGrane, Moshe Weitzman, Mark Sonnabaum, Jonathan Hedstrom and Owen Barton. Ryan Szarma of CommerceGuys and Drupal Association Board Meeting.
- Thursday: Key speaker Michael Lopp, open session with many Drupal Core Maintainers, and learning about the DrupalCon North America 2014 location.
- Friday: Community Tools Workshop.
For more information on the DrupalCon Convention, please read the article DrupalCon Portland Schedule Announced: Don't Miss a Thing. To learn more about Drupal 8 release dates, please see our article on Drupal 8 release dates. For more information on our Drupal 8 tutorials, please see our Drupal 8 Education channel.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
Drupal 8 News
|1.||Improved migration in Drupal 8|
|2.||Drupal 8 release dates|
|3.||Inline Editing in Drupal 8|
|4.||Expected new features in Drupal 8|
|5.||InMotion Hosting Visits the DrupalCon Convention in Portland Oregon May 2013|