Creating a blog entry in Drupal 8
Once your blog module has been installed and enabled, you will be ready to begin adding blog entries. Below is a quick guide on how to add blog content to your Drupal 8 site.
How to create a blog entry
- Log into your admin dashboard..
- Using the menu bar at the top of the screen, select the Menu
- From here click on the the Content link. This is located on the second menu bar just underneath the first.
- The screen is the Content page, where you will see all the content you have created in list form> From here, click on the Add Content button.
- You are now on the screen where you choose the type of content you are going to create. Click on the Blog page option to continue.
- From the Content Blog page screen, enter your post content, this is much the same as when you create a page. Be sure to enter the URL alias and whether you want the post to be promoted to the first page.
- Once you have entered the post data, click the Save and Publish button at the bottom to save the content and make the content go live.
Continued Education in Course 204: Blogging in Drupal 8
You are viewing Section 2: Creating a blog entry in Drupal 8
‹Section 1: Installing and Enabling the blog module in Drupal 8
›Section 3: Creating a comment section for your blog posts.
Blogging in Drupal 8
|1.||Installing and Enabling the blog module in Drupal 8|
|2.||Creating a blog entry in Drupal 8|
|3.||Creating a comment section for your blog posts.|
|4.||Disabling comments for specific blog entries in Drupal 8|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!