Changing the max number of images allowed in Drupal 7
When working with your images, you may want to allow your posts, articles, and other content types to allow more than one iamge to be added. Like all other settings, this is set within each different content type. When images are enabled, the default number of images is set to one. Changing the allowed number of images in Drupal 7 is easily done by following the steps below.
Modifying the maximum Number of values for images in Drupal 7:
- Log into the Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, locate and click on the Structure option.
- From this next page, click on the Content Types link.
- On the Content Types page, find the Basic Pages row and click on the Manage Fields link.
- Find the Image row and then click on the Edit link to take you to the settings page.
- Find the Number OF Values setting on the Settings page. This is a dropdown that allows you to change the maximum number of images you can upload per page of specific content type. The dropdown allows you to choose from 1 to 10 and then unlimited. Choose your desired setting here.
- Click on the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page to save your new max number value.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?