How to enable user signatures in Drupal 7
Another of the account settings you can enable for your users is the ability to use signatures. Many admins leave this off for spam prevention purposes. However, if you have a good hold on your visitors or a specific group you can trust, you can certainly enable this ability for your users. Turning on the user signature ability is a breeze in Drupal &. Just follow these steps.
Enabling the user siganture ability in Drupal 7:
- Log into the admin dashboard.
- On the top menu bar, locate the Configuration option and click on it.
- This brings you to the main Configuration category screen. Find the subcategory named People and click on the Account Settings link.
- Once on the Account Settings screen, ensure sure you on the Settings tab. You can find this in the upper right part of the screen. From here find the Enable Signatures setting. It is the first setting on the screen in the section named Personalization. By default, it is unchecked. Check the checkbox to turn on the feature.
- Once finished, go down to the bottom of the screen and click the Save Configuration button.
This is how you turn on the ability for user signatures in Drupal 7
Thank you for your feedback!