How to set the max user image dimensions in Drupal 7
While allowing the users to use their own custom images, you may want to control the maximum dimensions. This helps maintain a consistency in display for the site as well as limiting the file size to a point (which can also be done separately.) Editing the max user image dimensions in Drupal 7 is simple with these steps.
Modifying the max user image dimensions in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 Admin dashboard.
- Find the Configuration option on the top menu bar and click on that option.
- You are now on the Configuration screen. Find the People category and click on the Account Settings link.
- This brings you to the Account Settings screen. Be sure you are set to the Settings tab, found in the upper right part of the screen. Enter your new dimensions (height x width) in the Picture Upload Dimensions setting, located under the Personalization section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the Save Configuration button.
You have now set the max user image dimensions in Drupal 7.
‹Section 9: How to change the user image display style in Drupal 7
›Section 11: How to modify the max picture upload file size in Drupal 7