How to change the number of items in an RSS feed in Drupal 7Written by Scott Mitchell
Part of managing your RSS Feed is managing the number of items displayed at once. This tutorial will walk you through how to set the number of displayed items in each RSS feed. To do so, simply perform the following instructions.
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, click on the Configuration menu item.
- From the Configuration page, find the Web Services category at the lower right corner and then click on the RSS Publishing link.
- This brings you to the RSS Publishing page. Find the Number of items in each feed dropdown. Here you can choose settings 1-20, 15, 20, 25, and 30. The feed will then display that number of the most recent items that were posted (or promoted) to the front page of your site.
- Click the Save Configuration button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes. Below is a sample of our feed with the 4 item setting.
Like this Article? Tweet
Configuring RSS Feeds in Drupal 7
|1.||Introduction to RSS Feeds in Drupal 7|
|2.||How to Edit the RSS description in Drupal 7|
|3.||How to change the number of items in an RSS feed in Drupal 7|
|4.||How to configure RSS feed content in Drupal 7|
If you need some help, submit your question to our Community!
We guarantee a response within 60 minutes (8am - 9pm EST, Monday - Friday)