How to change the admin email address in Drupal 7
The admin email address in Drupal 7 is the eamil address that Drupal uses to notify you of certain things. These include password changes and emails sent during registration. You may want to change this admin email address at some point. Editing the administrative email address in the Drupal 7 admin dashboard is simple and can be done by performing the following steps.
Changing the admin email address in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, find the Configuration menu item and click on it.
- Find the System category over to the right side of the Configuration page and click on Site Information.
- You are now on the Site Info page. From here, find the E-mail Address field. It should be the third field on the page. Change the admin email address to your desired email.
- Scroll down and click the Save Configuration button to save your change.
You have just successfully changed the admin email address of your Drupal 7 website!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?