Making DNS nameserver changes at GoDaddy.comWritten by Brad Markle
Domains purchased through Godaddy are fully supported on InMotion Hosting servers. To get a Godaddy domain working on your InMotion Hosting server, the nameservers will need to be updated to point the domain to our DNS server. This can be done in Godaddy's Account Manager. Below are the steps for setting up a domain purchased at Godaddy to point to our nameservers.
Changing the nameservers at GoDaddy
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Clicking "My Account" button on the top left to access the account page.
- Click "Launch" next to the Domains on the Products tab.
- Select the check box next to the domain name to modify.
- On the Nameservers drop menu, Select "Set Nameservers".
- Select the "I have specific nameservers for my domains radio button" to display the nameservers. In the snapshot to the left, the Godaddy nameservers are shown in the Nameserver fields.
- Change the Nameserver 1 and Nameserver 2 to the following nameservers.
Congratulations, the nameservers were updated successfully. The Nameserver change should take effect within 24 hours.