Making DNS nameserver changes at GoDaddy.com
Domains purchased through Godaddy are fully supported on InMotion Hosting servers. To get a Godaddy domain working on your InMotion Hosting server, the nameservers will need to be updated to point the domain to our DNS server, and the domain must be added to your cPanel, if it is not your primary domain. This can be done in Godaddy's Account Manager. Below are the steps for setting up a domain purchased at Godaddy to point to our nameservers.
Changing the nameservers at GoDaddy
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click "My Account" button on the top left to access the account page.
- Click "Launch" next to the Domains on the Products tab.
- Select the check box next to the domain name to modify.
- On the Nameservers drop menu, Select "Set Nameservers".
- Click the "Custom" option, you will see the current nameservers.
Change the Nameserver 1 and Nameserver 2 to the following nameservers.
Congratulations, the nameservers were updated successfully. The Nameserver change should take effect within 24 hours.
Thank you for your feedback!