What is my Premium Website Builder username?
It says i need a user id ????
Thanks for posting your question. I'm more than happy to assist you today. Yes, you need a username and password to access Premium Web Builder. Typically, this will be your cPanel username and password unless you have changed it. Here's an article that may help you:
What to do if I forgot my password
The section on Premium Web Builder is all the way at the bottom of the article. I hope this helps! If you need further assistance please feel free to contact us.
right here without researching the 'help files'.
My confusion began when I initially signed up for an InMotionHosting account. During the initial setup, an e-mail account is required, and this e-mail account (and password) becomes your ACCESS into the "Account Management Panel (AMP)".
However, this is NOT your username for your InMotionHosting account; it's just a login access.
What I have found is that we are issue ONE (1) username for the InMotionHosting ACCOUNT.
Here's the steps to locate your username:
1. Login to the AMP (Account Management Panel)
2. At the bottom of the page, in the LEFT nav bar, you will see an area called "Account and Billing". Select the "Details" link there.
3. On this page, there are TWO (2) main areas where information is located about your account. "BILLING" and "ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS".
4. Under Active Subscriptions, you will see columns of information about products and services on your account.
5. One column is labeled, "ADMIN", with a link beneath it that says, Details. Click "Details".
6. In "Admin Details", you will see a row labeled, "Username", and, whoopee - here's the username that was auto generated for your InMotionHosting "Account".
7. You cannot login to the AMP (Account Management Panel) with this 'username', because the Account Management Panel requires an e-mail address. And, just note, adding your domain name after your username will do nothing.
(email@example.com will not let you login to the Account Management Panel.)
NOTE: You cannot change this username, and should your primary domain name (in your hosting account) change, this USERNAME WILL NOT change with it.
Now, for the life of me, I couldn't remember how the USERNAME password was setup or generated, so I chatted tech support
and had them reset it to something I'd remember next time.
When you login to the AMP with your e-mail address and password, your USERNAME (and password) are passed through for use into your control panel(s) - CPanel and Premium Website Builder Control Panel.
So, if you're having trouble, I would definitely check if that pass-through is happening by logging into your AMP first, then accessing "Work in Control Panels" (bottom RIGHT of the screen), then attempting to login to your Builder Login.
Grrr... I had a ton of other steps posted, but got kicked out of this Community Site, so I'm going to leave off here.
Please let us know if this works (or doesn't).
Like this Question? Tweet
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
It looks like there are no related articles.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!