Hello Duffin, and thanks for your question.
Unfortunately the Horde webmail client that we have doesn't support HTML code in the emails so it wouldn't be able to directly embed an image in your signature.
We do have another webmail client called RoundCube that does support this functionality though and you can read the following article about how to create an email signature using it:
How to create an e-mail signature in RoundCube
Under step 4 where it mentions placing a check mark on the HTML Signature option, you'd want to do that and then follow these steps.
- Click on the HTML icon which is for editing HTML source code.
- In the pop-up HTML Source Editor window, enter in the following code replacing this image path with your own:
- Click on Update to be dropped back to the signature editing page.
- Then click on Save to save the signature.
- Now once this has been done you'll want to click on Settings up at the top-right.
- From the left-hand menu click on Composing Messages.
- Then on the Compose HTML messages drop-down menu, select Always, and then click on Save.
Now when you go to compose a new e-mail, you should see your image automatically appended to your signature at the bottom.
I hope this information was helpful to you. If you run into any issues or have any further questions at all please let us know.
No problem, glad that worked for you!