If you’ve been developing e-commerce websites for at least 3 years and working as a team or project lead, but you’re looking for a great new challenge with a really cool company, then read on!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on Development Team Lead with solid skills in front-end development and experience with analyzing and/or managing website performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct the development of landing pages for PPC, CPM and CPA campaigns.
- Report on the performance of web properties on a weekly and monthly basis and make recommendations for applying learning to future updates.
- Develop and drive web experiences which result in significant and measurable improvements in conversion and revenue by identifying and prioritizing projects based n ROI, insights and customer expectations.
- Apply expertise in web analytics to arrive at data-driven decisions that significantly improve the sales conversion rate of company websites.
- Contribute ideas for new marketing strategies and projects that help meet company sales goals.
- Leading and managing day/day operations of a team
What You Need:
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Full-time professional experience in website management and web-based marketing, preferably with an e-commerce business would be great.
- Experience performing A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience in e-commerce environments with focus on determining the best way to build and optimize the customer experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics packages, including Google Analytics, would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Ready to Apply?
Send resume and salary history to:Click Here to See Email Address