Excited about design? Enthusiastic about customer care? Committed to achieving success? We are too!
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We’re looking to fill an opening for a Web Designer within our Web Design Department.
Candidates must have strong conceptual/creative skills, detailed knowledge of graphic/web design in a PC environment, the ability to fulfill multiple tasks within scheduled deadlines and a very strong work ethic.
Your Job Is To:
- Update websites of post launch customers via ticket and phone. This includes images, text, and additional pages.
- Answer general technical and billing questions regarding customer accounts.
- Provide walk-throughs for IMW’s eCommerce software, OpenCart.
- Troubleshoot and correct design issues with customer’s sites.
- Assist Web Designer IIs with design and coding work.
- You may also be responsible for other design and/or customer care duties
- Expand your horizons and be excited about taking on new tasks and learning new skills.
What You Need:
- 1 year of full-time professional experience in website or graphic design.
- AA or equivalent in graphic/website design or related coursework.
- Experience working with WordPress and/or OpenCart.
- Have an understanding of web usability.
- Excellent conceptualization skills.
- Strong knowledge & full proficiency of standard PC web/graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady and Dreamweaver.
- Working knowledge of standard website programming languages such as HTML and CSS (this includes the ability to hand code).
- Ability to complete projects from conception to production with general direction or guidelines.
- Ability to follow direction as given by Account Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines & work within a team.
- Ability to provide a detailed professional portfolio.
What We’d Like:
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Freelance web design experience or web design experience in a corporate environment
- Customer care experience
- Familiarity with e-commerce carts
What You Get:
- Join an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment located in Virginia Beach
- Opportunity for rapid professional growth
- Free lunch Tuesdays!
To Apply: Email your resume, salary requirement & portfolio Click Here to See Email Address