Excited about design? Enthusiastic about customer care? Committed to achieving success? We are too!
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We’re looking to fill an opening for a Web Designer within our Web Design Department.
Candidates must have strong conceptual/creative skills, detailed knowledge of graphic/web design in a PC environment, the ability to fulfill multiple tasks within scheduled deadlines and a very strong work ethic.
Your Job Is To:
- Design websites for individual clients for CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
- Communicate directly with clients to create, revise, and produce website designs.
- Provide thorough and organized native files (Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Illustrator) to coders/developers so they may code the sites to match design.
- Be the initial point of contact for the client and set up their account within our project management software.
- Manage customer’s expectations to keep their needs within project scope.
- Multi-task, we often work on more than one project at a time.
- Collect content from clients.
What You Need:
- 1+ year(s) of full-time professional experience in website or graphic design.
- AA or equivalent in graphic/website design or related coursework.
- Exceptional customer service experience, strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Firm understanding of web design processes and technologies.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience in Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, WordPress and OpenCart a plus.
- Firm understanding of Web Design Standards and best practices including textures, depth, typography, color theory and user experience.
- Have excellent artistic sensibility, especially type-setting and layout.
- Ability to provide a detailed professional portfolio.
- Project management experience is a plus.
What You Get:
- Join an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment located in Virginia Beach
- Opportunity for rapid professional growth
- Free lunch Tuesdays!
To Apply: Email your resume, salary requirement & portfolio Click Here to See Email Address