InMotion Hosting, Inc is an industry leader specializing in Web Hosting and Website Design. Established in 2001 with current offices in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA. We provide shared, VPS and dedicated hosting. Our network includes over 1200 Linux servers, networked power systems, routers, switches, backup raid arrays, VPNs, firewalls, VOIP servers, and even a few Windows machines.
Adding over 100 team members in 4 years, we have been in a steady growth mode. We now have an opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our team.
- Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, and cold calling for staffing needs of multiple departments across all locations.
- Recruitment of positions across multiple departments.
- Attendance, coordination and participation in external and on-site career and job fair events.
- Continuous identification and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for achieving targeted recruitment metrics.
- Liaison with third party recruiters.
- Skilled in candidate sourcing.
- Success with traditional, niche job boards and social media recruitment.
- Technical aptitude and ability. Previous work experience in a technical position or web hosting environment is a plus.
- Command of EEOC and legal requirements.
- Experience leading Management training on interviewing and related EEOC guidelines to assure legal compliance.
- Significantly and consistently contribute to the candidate pipeline.
- Build relationships/ networks with prospective candidates and third party organizations with the primary focus on lead generation.
- Build a robust network of top talent and assesses candidates to gauge talent alignment for our technical position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of relevant work experience.
- 2-5 years of recruitment experience with at least 2 years of technical recruitment.
- Experience in IT, web hosting recruitment or serving as a recruiter for a technical staffing agency is a plus.
- Possess strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Strong independent performer.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with applicant tracking software.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.