We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing web hosting companies, having achieved exceptional performance for many years. Due to our previous success and future growth plans, we’re expanding the affiliate team in our Marketing group with the addition of a Affiliate Channel Specialist.
Experienced success in affiliate marketing through growth of sales, development and/or expansion of affiliate programs, the building of strong affiliate relationships and seeking a challenging opportunity – is that you?
In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for aggressively expanding and managing the company’s referral partner (affiliate) sales channels and growing the sales results of the affiliate program.
If you can work effectively in an independent environment, thrive in setting and hitting targets, are assertive and can keep up with the fast pace of this industry then keep reading.
Your Job Will Be:
- Grow new account sales by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels. Examples of affiliate partners include: Web Hosting Shopper Channels (e.g. Top 10 List Affiliate Websites), Web Hosting User Channels (e.g. Website Template Websites) and Web Hosting Influencer Channels (e.g. Web Design Firms)
- Maximize sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.)
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, etc).
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company’s affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
What You Need:
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in Web-based Marketing or Business Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic packages strongly preferred.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or Business related coursework.
- Experience building and managing professional relationships.
What You Get:
- Joining an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment located in Los Angeles
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance after probationary period
- Opportunity for rapid professional growth
- Free lunch Fridays!
Think You Have What It Takes?
Then email your resume and salary requirement to [hr_showhide_text email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook at Working at InMotion Hosting
- Follow us on Twitter @InMotion_Jobs