As our Sales Operations Specialist, you will analyze our current web hosting customer list to create sales leads for the Web Design Sales Team. You will also utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to assign and distribute qualified sales leads and report on the results.
- Be responsible for efficiently and accurately conducting customer needs assessments for web design services.
- Format and import customer email lists from our internal customer database to our CRM.
- Analyze each lead, assigning a specific business type, location, and lead status. You will also judge the viability of leads and record comments regarding the content, SEO, general aesthetics and layout of the existing website.
- Send “Business-Type” specific emails once weekly to prospective clients.
- Collect tracking data from emails sent and manage any and all data gathered through Constant Contact.
- Ensure delivery of leads to web design sales team is successful.
- Assign 10 or more qualified leads per day to each person on the sales team.
- As needed, assist our Confirmations team by making outbound calls to reduce fraud on new web hosting orders sold via our retail website.
- Answer basic customer questions about our services.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years in an office environment.
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software.
- Expert in IMH’s definition of each vertical and what defines a viable lead as outlined in the Outbound Sales Call Training Guide.
- Knowledge of basic SEO. Knowledge of basic web design principles.
- Knowledge of basic marketing concepts for a website (content, layout, CTA’s, etc.)
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to: Click Here to See Email Address