As InMotion Hosting continues to grow and stand at the forefront of web hosting, we know this success is a direct result of hard work and dedication of our team members. It is our organization’s mission to support its move valuable resource- our Associates!
We are looking to add a Software Developer in our VA office to those resources.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years development work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Skilled with back end programming languages
- Experience with development of automated customer processes and systems
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Submit your resume for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recently announced the name of our Wellness Initiative: InMotion Movement. Under this new name we launched a Biggest Loser Challenge across our LA and Virginia Beach offices. Interested associates signed up to participate in a 3 month competition based on individual percentage of weight-loss.
Prizes will be awarded weekly across both locations to the associate that has the biggest percentage of weight-loss. The Grand Prize will be a $100 gift card awarded to the first place winner in each location.
Does your company offer wellness initiatives? Would you like to join a company that does? Check out our open positions under the Job Openings tab and apply today.
Are you a Sales and Marketing leader with proven success selling web hosting or similar services?
InMotion Hosting has an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to help us continue our high growth. We are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to:
- Plan and implement sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range.
- Organize and manage aggressive sales growth goals.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintains relationships with industry and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
Are you interested? Here are the baseline requirements that we are looking for:
- Web hosting (or very similar) industry experience
- Technical or Marketing Degree
- Seven to 10 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities and/or combination of relevant education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated large scale success in marketing and selling of a technical product or online service to micro, small and/or medium size businesses.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Excellent data analysis, statistical review skills and use of on-line analytic packages
- E-Commerce and direct sales experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Effective partnering/teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Does this sound like you or someone that you know? Submit your resume for review to email@example.com.
InMotion Hosting has been implementing activities around Wellness to spread the word. In the past these activities ranged from Gym Incentives, Get Physical! and a Walk-a-Thon. We recently held an associate contest to name our Wellness Initiative, as we have many activities planned for 2013.
We collected name ideas from associates and held a company-wide vote. After the polls closed associates had voted for Eddie I’s. submission, who is a member of our Sales Team.
Without further ado, we bring you:
Here at InMotion Hosting we hold several associate contest throughout the year. As a way to honor those “Champions” we placed a plaque in our Virginia Beach break-room to commemorative their achievement.
Would you like to be an InMoting Hosting Champion?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for review.