Excited about design? Committed to achieving success? We are too!
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We’re looking to fill an opening for a Web Designer within our Marketing Department.
Candidates must have strong conceptual/creative skills, detailed knowledge of graphic/web design in a PC environment, the ability to fulfill multiple tasks within scheduled deadlines and a very strong work ethic.
Your Job Is To:
Work within the Marketing team to help create new marketing material and maintain our retail sites.
- Creating website design mockups
- Hand coding web pages from scratch
- Launching web pages and integrating the latest SEO techniques
- Designing effective banners for use in PPC ad campaigns with millions of impressions
- Optimizing existing sales pages to improve conversion rate
- Expanding your horizons and being excited about taking on new tasks and learning new skills
What You Need:
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in website or graphic design
- AA or equivalent in graphic/website design or related coursework
- Have an advanced understanding of web usability
- Excellent conceptualization skills
- Strong knowledge & full proficiency of standard PC web/graphic design tools such as
- Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Ability to complete projects from conception to production with general direction or guidelines
- Ability to follow direction as given by Marketing Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines & work within a team
- Ability to provide a detailed professional portfolio
What We’d Like:
- BA in graphic/website design or related field
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Freelance web design experience or web design experience in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with designing for e-commerce sites (specifically knowledge of sales page design with CTA placement and branding)
- Strong grasp of sales and marketing concepts
What You Get:
- Joining an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment located
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Medical & Dental benefits after probationary period
- Opportunity for rapid professional growth
- Free lunch Fridays!
To Apply: Email your resume, salary requirement & portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to:
Click Here to See Email Address