Do you live and breathe marketing? Do you:
• Hear “drip”, and think “email campaign!”
• Regard “Above the fold” as sacred space.
• Know “TOFU” is not just a food product.
• Understand all about converting an “MQL” to an “SQL”.
• Get “trigger-happy” with the possibilities of “automation”.
If you answered “yes” (or, even better “YEEEES!”) to any of those, we’ve got a proposal for you.
We are looking for high-energy individuals to join our Marketing team. You will have the opportunity to combine your passions for marketing and technology and make direct contributions to the growth of the company.
Who are we? InMotion Hosting is a website hosting company serving a broad base of customers, all the way from newbie domain buyers, to full-size technology companies in their own rights with highly specific dedicated-server requirements. We pride ourselves on the top-notch quality of our products and in our commitment to thrill our customers with outstanding service.
As a Senior Marketing Specialist…
You will have the opportunity to:
• Be part of a core team responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs for all our products and services.
• Work in conjunction with the Products and Programs Manager as well as the Director of Marketing to focus on a strategic market segment / product.
• Be responsible for executing the brand strategy via marketing programs that align with identified objectives.
• Collect and analyze competitor information and customer information to generate actionable marketing strategies.
• Conceptualize, plan and oversee all marketing tactics for your programs from newsletters, drip email marketing campaigns, social media, landing pages, marcom, printed collateral, online advertising, strategic partnerships, tradeshows and/or any other projects identified through the planning process.
You will need
• BA/BS with 3+ years of marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
• Marketing automation experience preferred.
• Requires at least 2 years of B2B marketing or communications experience.
• Previous success with managing and increasing revenue by product or service line.
• Requires broad base of knowledge of the marketing discipline; including market research and analysis, marketing plan development, branding, design, positioning, pricing, program development, implementation and measurement and communications and evaluation.
• Requires excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Requires ability to take initiative, multi-task on complex projects and meet deadlines along with attention to detail and organization.
• Requires creative and out-of-the box thinking and ability to work both independently and in teams.
• Requires experience managing a strategic partner relationships as in with ad agencies and other marketing vendors.
• Working knowledge of agile project management a plus.
• Working knowledge of web hosting is a plus.
• Web design and/or development experience is a plus.
You will get
• Free lunch and movie day Fridays!
• Free Web Hosting
• Casual Dress Code
• Free Snacks and Weekly Lunch
• Profit Sharing Twice A Year
• Medical, Dental, 401k, and Life Insurance benefits
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Company Paid Holidays
• Opportunities for Advancement after 90 days
• Relaxed Working Environment
Send your resume and salary expectations to: Click Here to See Email Address