Do you know that Linux System Administration doesn’t require a Start Button? Would you like to upgrade and surround yourself with like minded people and leading edge hardware. How about the opportunity to work in multiple data centers, amongst 1000s of servers? Do you enjoy solving and troubleshooting complex issues that no one else can? Would you like to work with technical managers that are experts in the field?
Currently, we have an opening for Linux System Administrator to assist in system and network capacity planning and operations. This key player will also serve as an escalation point and mentor to junior system administrators.
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks
- Serve as escalation point for complex customer issues
- Configure and deploy new applications and services
- Deploy systems utilizing best practices for security and maintainability
- Create technical documentation for operational use
- Ability to identify hardware and software problems and coordinate system maintenance activities
- Configure, deploy and tune MySQL or other major RDMS
- Set-up virtual hosting with Apache
- As needed work in the data center to assist with provisioning and tracking of equipment
- Serve in a mentorship role to junior system administrators
Ready to Apply?
Email cover-letter and resume to email@example.com.