InMotion Hosting is a leading website hosting provider for businesses, with thousands of new customers joining us every month. We’re a hard-charging group with a fanatical devotion to customer service and support, and we have the great customer reviews to prove it.
We are seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our growing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for responding to customer requests/inquiries concerning services, products, billing, claims, and technical support items based on company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting and appropriate escalation for issue resolution.
- Processing/Activation of new accounts.
- Assist with new associate training as needed.
- Make recommendations based on customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
- Responsible for administration of customer retention programs and services.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of InMotion products and services; i.e. collections, payments for hosting products/services.
- Meet attendance, production (cancellation request, contact goals, and escalations) and performance requirements (quality assurance scores).
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 2+ years customer service/call center environment.
- 1-2 years in help desk environment.
- Experience with web hosting and hosting technologies is a plus.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate through several computer applications.
- Possess strong data entry skills.
- Experience with Cpanel, Web Host Manager and scripting (html, php, mysql, perl, CGI, etc) is preferred.
Ready to Apply: Submit your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com