To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
- Denver, CO
Last week, team members from our Human Resources, Training, and Quality Assurance departments took to Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. During dinner they played games such as “two truths and a lie”, and after dinner they had a blast playing arcade games!
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to email@example.com for review.
Last month InMotion Hosting sent a group of volunteers to spend some time volunteering at the Judeo-Christian Outreach Center. The Center serves the community by not only providing means but other services such as housing, counseling, advocacy, education and employment assistance. Our team spent the morning assisting staff setting up the food pantry for the day. This included putting food on the tables, both perishable and nonperishable, for people in the community to come and get what they needed.
Afterwards they cleaned up and helped prepare lunch, which was a well balanced meal that included green salad, fruit salad, white rice, turkey sausage in curry sauce, crab legs, baked potatoes, and desert. This food was mostly donated by places such as local restaurants . They serve lunch everyday for people in the community and also for their residents living at the outreach.