We are excited to announce that we are opening a new office in Denver, CO!
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. To see what you would be supporting, check out the products here.
Last week, team members from our Human Resources, Training, and Quality Assurance departments took to Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. During dinner they played games such as “two truths and a lie”, and after dinner they had a blast playing arcade games!
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
On August 9th, InMotion Hosting celebrated the 10th anniversary of Vanessa V. She is the Tier 3 Team Lead in our Systems Department. We would like to say thank you to Vanessa for her dedicated service to InMotion Hosting over the past 10 years, and congratulations!
Last month InMotion Hosting sent a group of volunteers to spend some time volunteering at the Judeo-Christian Outreach Center. The Center serves the community by not only providing means but other services such as housing, counseling, advocacy, education and employment assistance. Our team spent the morning assisting staff setting up the food pantry for the day. This included putting food on the tables, both perishable and nonperishable, for people in the community to come and get what they needed.
Afterwards they cleaned up and helped prepare lunch, which was a well balanced meal that included green salad, fruit salad, white rice, turkey sausage in curry sauce, crab legs, baked potatoes, and desert. This food was mostly donated by places such as local restaurants . They serve lunch everyday for people in the community and also for their residents living at the outreach.
Position: Support – Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
Been with InMotion Hosting since: June 2015
How have you enjoyed working in the web hosting industry since starting at InMotion Hosting?
I have enjoyed every minute. It is challenging and I learn something new everyday. I get to talk to people from all over the world and help with their sites. I love that I can dress causally and be comfortable at work and the free food doesn’t hurt lol.
What is your current role at InMotion Hosting? What do you like most about it?
I am Tier 1 Technical Support. I love the fact that I am not doing the same thing all of the time. I have learned so much in the last year. I am going to use that knowledge in my interview for advancing to Tier 1 Technical Support Expert soon.
What was the training process like?
The training process was awesome. I came in with the pipeline program and I was a bit worried I have done technical support for years but not specifically with web hosting. The trainers rocked though and made sure I understood. There was lots of hands on training and not just boring reading from a manual.
Coolest gadget you own, want to own or have read about?
The coolest gadget I own right now is the Samsung Gear VR. I love to use it to meditate.
Would you like to be part of our growing company? Send your resume to email@example.com for review.