We want to extend a warm welcome to our four new hires who started in Denver this week!
We are very excited to start working with our newest employees and wish them much success here at IMH.
Do you want to join our growing team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which position you’re interested in!
Come See Us at the InMotion Hosting Job Fair!
Date: Monday, November 7, 2016Time: 9:00am – 4:00PM (Mountain)Location: Denver Workforce Center at Westside1200 Federal BoulevardDenver, Colorado 80204
To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
We are excited to announce that we are opening a new office in Denver, CO!
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. To see what you would be supporting, check out the products here.
Last week, team members from our Human Resources, Training, and Quality Assurance departments took to Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. During dinner they played games such as “two truths and a lie”, and after dinner they had a blast playing arcade games!
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to email@example.com for review.
On August 9th, InMotion Hosting celebrated the 10th anniversary of Vanessa V. She is the Tier 3 Team Lead in our Systems Department. We would like to say thank you to Vanessa for her dedicated service to InMotion Hosting over the past 10 years, and congratulations!