Do you know that Linux System Administration doesn’t require a Start Button? Would you like to upgrade and surround yourself with like minded people and leading edge hardware. How about the opportunity to work in multiple data centers, amongst 1000s of servers? Do you enjoy solving and troubleshooting complex issues that no one else can? Would you like to work with technical managers that are experts in the field?
Currently, we have an opening for Linux System Administrator to assist in system and network capacity planning and operations. This key player will also serve as an escalation point and mentor to junior system administrators.
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks
- Serve as escalation point for complex customer issues
- Configure and deploy new applications and services
- Deploy systems utilizing best practices for security and maintainability
- Create technical documentation for operational use
- Ability to identify hardware and software problems and coordinate system maintenance activities
- Configure, deploy and tune MySQL or other major RDMS
- Set-up virtual hosting with Apache
- As needed work in the data center to assist with provisioning and tracking of equipment
- Serve in a mentorship role to junior system administrators
Ready to Apply?
Email cover-letter and resume to email@example.com.
On Friday, September 27th team members from our Sales, Web Design, and Billing Departments headed to the local Dave & Busters in Virginia Beach for some team building fun. Team members were treated to dinner, drinks, and game play.
It was a great opportunity for the departments to connect outside the office environment and get to know their coworkers. Would you like to join a company that values team building? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
It’s exciting times at InMotion Hosting as we continue to grow our associate base to meet clientele needs. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to assist with this growth!
Are you sourcing guru?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Can you explain the pros of using Linux?
If you answered yes to the questions above you may be the fit that we are looking for.
- Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, and cold calling for staffing needs of multiple departments across all locations.
- Recruitment of positions across multiple departments.
- Attendance, coordination and participation in external and on-site career and job fair events.
- Continuous identification and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for achieving targeted recruitment metrics.
- Liaison with third party recruiters.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume and salary history to: email@example.com.
Come Join our Team!
InMotion Hosting Virtual Career Fair September 24rd from 10am EST-3pm EST.
Did you miss the Virtual Career Fair? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line indicate the position of interest for review.
Chat live with our Recruiters!
All you have to do is click here:
Live Chat Available 9-6pm EST
You will have the opportunity to discuss position specifics, company culture, and benefits.
You may also submit resumes to: email@example.com
We are currently seeking:
Virginia Beach – Virginia
Los Angeles – California
As a linux based environment we’ve being hiring knowledgeable linux team members for years. And now it seems a number of companies are following our lead. Recently, on February 20, 2013, The Linux Foundation published an article stating, “Ninety-three percent of hiring managers plan to hire a Linux pro in the next six months”. You can click here to read the rest of the article published on The Linux Foundation website.
Do you want to be part of the Linux hiring trend? Are you new to Linux and want to build your skill set to become a viable candidate in the industry? There are several online resources that can assist you in building your qualifications. Here are a few sites that can get you started building your skill set:
Are you interested in learning more about what InMotion Hosting has to offer? Submit your resume along with your career interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.