Each quarter departments at IMH participate in team building activities. These activities allow teams to bond out of the office and at times provide an atmosphere for healthy competition.
Last weekend both our Customer Service and Sales departments went on a team outing to Top Golf. They had a lot of fun aiming towards the targets in order to get the top score!
Check out all the fun the teams had below. Would you like to be part of our next team building event? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Customer Service/Sales Top Golf
Every year InMotion Hosting holds a company wide School Supply Drive, collecting school supplies for children in the Virginia Beach, VA and Los Angeles, CA communities. This year we did things a little different. We partnered up with For Kids in Virginia Beach and Los Angeles Youth Network in LA. Both are non-profit foundations that collect supplies to contribute to homeless students.
We are happy to say that the IMH team collected a large amount of supplies that put smiles on many students faces to start out their 2015 School Year! Huge shout out the the IMH Team and all their great work. If you are looking for a career where you too can help with your local community email your resume to email@example.com.
Here at InMotion Hosting we have the luxury of carrying out our duties while “sitting down”. With this in mind we have to find creative ways to be active. In an effort to get us all moving more, we had our 2nd Walking Buddy Contest.
Team members from different departments paired up for 4 weeks and walked/ran together during their breaks, lunches and even met up before and after work. On Friday’s team members would report their miles, hoping to always be in the lead.
A combined total of 311.86 miles were accumulated over the four weeks by 11 teams. In the end it was Paul and Sevag from our LA office who came out on top with a total of 97.56 miles! Congratulations, guys!
Would you like to join our next contest? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Each quarter departments at IMH participate in team building activities. These activities allow teams to bond out of the office and at times provide an atmosphere for healthy competition. For the month of June we had three departments host their team building events. Support Leadership chose to strike out at AMF Lynnhaven Lanes, Billing, QA, and Customer Service started their engines at American Indoor Karting, lastly the Sales and Web Design Team cheered for home runs while watching the Tides play.
Check out all the fun the teams had below. Would you like to be part of our next team building event. Submit your resume to email@example.com for review.
Do you know that Linux System Administration doesn’t require a Start Button? Would you like to upgrade and surround yourself with like minded people and leading edge hardware. How about the opportunity to work in multiple data centers, amongst 1000s of servers? Do you enjoy solving and troubleshooting complex issues that no one else can? Would you like to work with technical managers that are experts in the field?
Currently, we have an opening for Linux System Administrator to assist in system and network capacity planning and operations. This key player will also serve as an escalation point and mentor to junior system administrators.
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks
- Deploy enterprise-class networks, including servers, routers, switches, and other hardware
- Configure equipment in an environment where network uptime is critical to business operations
- Manage security solutions, including firewalls, mod_security, and intrusion detection systems
- Travel as needed to perform on-site work in our two data center locations in VA and CA
Position requires participation in a 24/7 on-call rotation schedule, being available for escalations
- Administer Apache servers. Experience with reverse proxies such as varnish or nginx a plus
- Plan and coordinate maintenance, repairs and changes in accordance with change management policies and communicate expected changes clearly to company and customers
- Troubleshoot issues at both Layer 2 and Layer 3 quickly, multicast/anycast experience a plus
- Work on systems and networking infrastructure to mitigate DDOS attacks and other threats
- Monitor and test service and network performance.
Ready to Apply?
Email cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.