As one of the nation’s fastest growing web hosting providers, we believe in the importance of letting our clients understand our commitment to eco-friendly policies. Since 2010, we have made a concentrated effort to improve our carbon footprint in our data centers.
It’s a fact that large data centers are necessary to the operation of any web hosting company. It’s also a fact that most data centers consume large amounts of energy and that more than half of that energy is utilized for cooling and air conditioning. That’s why we opened up the first-ever Green Data Center in Los Angeles, CA! By utilizing advanced Outside Air Cooling technology, we’ve cut our cooling costs by nearly 70% and reduced our carbon output by more than 2,000 tons per year.
Would you like to join a company that is environmentally conscious? We have openings in our LA Data Center for:
InMotion cares about our community. This year, we held our annual school supply drive in September to help ensure that the children in our community have the tools they need at school. We were excited to donate supplies to Arrowhead Elementary School in Virginia Beach, VA and Dunsmore Elementary School in La Crescenta, CA.
Are you interested in advancing your career in the Hosting and Web Industry, but need additional technical knowledge? Then you should consider our Technical Pipeline Program. This program is designed for:
- Linux enthusiasts who have not used Linux professionally
- Web Design hobbyist seeking exposure to the inner workings of a web host
- Technical support candidates who have some personal experience with web sites and hosting, but have not worked in a hosting environment
- Linux professionals who have not worked with web hosting
- People who absolutely want to be in this industry and don’t have any experience
This program is developed to assist with identification of candidates for current and future openings here at IMH, but the structure is non-paid and self-driven. We’ve had some candidates successfully complete the program in a few weeks, while others have taken 90 days or more. Participation of the program is not a guarantee of employment, you will still need to complete the standard interview process, but the program will set you up for success.
To get started:
Submit your resume to email@example.com and mention Technical Pipeline Program in the email header.
After a short interview to determine if you are a good fit, you will be setup with the following:
- Free 6 month hosting account to experiment and learn
- Access to training guides
- Assigned to a HR Representative within InMotion Hosting
- Invitations to on-site training sessions
Read more about our Technical Pipeline Program at: http://files.trainingdep.inmotionhosting.com/Technical_Self_Study_Guide.pdf
We invite you to join our program today!
Last month over 400 WordPress users gathered together at Word Camp LAX. InMotion was a privileged sponsor and guest at the camp. Team members attended workshops geared towards personal and business end-users and greeted camp attendees at the IMH booth.
Guest that stopped by the IMH booth were challenged with our speed stacking cups game for a chance to win IMH Swag. In addition, guest could trade their business card for a raffle ticket to win a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
Check out the fun the team had below or click here to read about their individual experiences.
Want to be a part of a high energy HR team with room for Growth?
IMH is looking for a detail orientated, self-driven HR Coordinator to join the team.
What Your Job Would Be:
- Recruitment: position postings external and internal and career fair coordination.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork administration. Assuring accuracy and timely submission for legal compliance and proper payroll processing.
- Will assist with data entry of associate information into the HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Responsible for HRIS system updates; scheduling, personal info change, etc.
- May assist with benefit and payroll administration.
- Facilitation of the reception area; includes greeting and directing of external visitors, mail receipt and distribution, respond to phone inquires.
- Serve as first point of contact for facilities issues. Responsible for resolving and coordination the resolution of issues. Liaison with site cleaning vendor and other external vendors as needed.
- First point of contact for coordinating the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc. May assist with management team travel arrangements.
- Assist with coordination of site wide employee relations events.
- Responsible for office supplies, food orders and other routine purchases as identified.
Sound like a fit? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.