Do you live and breathe the Affiliate world? Do you:
- Get motivated for closing deals because it gives you that sense of achievement?
- Know how to optimize a site for better conversions and click through?
- Have a passion for the online space, technology, and affiliate marketing?
- Understand every one of these acronyms (CPA, CPC, EPC, SEO, PPC)?
- Know the ins and outs of affiliate system and management?
If you answered “yes” (or, even better “YEEEES!”), we’ve got a proposal for you.
We are looking for high-energy individuals to join our Marketing team. You will have the opportunity to combine your passions for marketing and technology and make direct contributions to the growth of the company.
Who are we? InMotion Hosting is a website hosting company serving a broad base of customers, all the way from newbie domain buyers, to full-size technology companies in their own rights with highly specific dedicated-server requirements. We pride ourselves on the top-notch quality of our products and in our commitment to thrill our customers with outstanding service.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Grow new account sales by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels. Examples of affiliate partners include:
- Web Hosting Shopper Channels (e.g. Top 10 List Affiliate Websites)
- Web Hosting User Channels (e.g. Website Template Websites)
- Web Hosting Influencer Channels (e.g. Web Design Firms)
- Work hand in hand with affiliate manager and founders to increase bottom line.
- Maximize sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.)
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, etc).
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company’s affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
You will need:
- BA/BS from a top tier University (ie. USC, UCLA, Loyola, etc.)
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in Web-based Marketing or Business Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic packages strongly preferred.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or Business related coursework.
- Experience building and managing professional relationships.
- Familiar with the different Affiliate networks (e.g. ShareASale, CJ, etc.)
- Experience using advanced tracking tools (Dynamic Tracking, Pixels, etc.)
You will get:
- Free lunch and movie day Fridays!
- Free Web Hosting
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks and Weekly Lunch
- Profit Sharing Twice A Year
- Medical, Dental, 401k, and Life Insurance benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement after 90 days
- Relaxed Working Environment
Ready? Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.