This 2013-2014 school year, InMotion Hosting is proud to continue mentorship of students at the Advanced Technology Center competing in the Virtual Enterprise Competition. The Virtual Enterprises International was created to foster collaborative learning and the development of 21st-centery skills in entrepreneurship, global business, problem solving, communication, personal finance, and technology.
Last years team NovaCode attended the Virginia Virtual Enterprise Trade Fair and Business Competition on March 7th, 2013 at the Christoper Newport University. The students took home many awards:
- 1st place in Web Design
- 1st place in Impact Marketing
- 3rd place in Best Booth
- 4th place in Salesmanship
- 5th place in Business Card Design
With this success we expect nothing less from the new group of students that have came together this year to form team Spyder Web & Design. On Wednesday, October 9th team members traveled to our Virginia Beach office to meet with our Company President, Todd Robinson. Students were able to ask questions regarding logo design, competitive pricing, value added services with web design and much more.
Over the next several months IMH team members will continue to provide coaching regarding marketing and business plans, presentation pitch, and customer service expectations.
Does your current employer engage in the community? Would you like to join a company that is invested in giving back? Submit your resume to email@example.com for review.
Spyder Web & Design get valueable input from IMH President
Spyder Web & Design Team Members with IMH President
Spyder Web & Design team member getting input on logo design.
Team NovaCode at VE Competition
It’s exciting times at InMotion Hosting as we continue to grow our associate base to meet clientele needs. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to assist with this growth!
Are you sourcing guru?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Can you explain the pros of using Linux?
If you answered yes to the questions above you may be the fit that we are looking for.
- Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, and cold calling for staffing needs of multiple departments across all locations.
- Recruitment of positions across multiple departments.
- Attendance, coordination and participation in external and on-site career and job fair events.
- Continuous identification and implementation of effective recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for achieving targeted recruitment metrics.
- Liaison with third party recruiters.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come Join our Team!
Recruiters at InMotion Hosting are gearing up for a busy fall. Check out our calendar line up to see if we are attending an event near you. You’ll be able to notice us in the crowd by our InMotion Hosting shirts and swag.
- IMH Virtual Chat with Recruiter on Employment Blog- September 24th
- Troy University Ribbon Cutting- September 24th
- ECPI- VA Beach Career Fair- September 25th
- Christopher Newport University Career Fair- September 25th
- Virginia Wesleyan College Onsite Visit- October 24th
- Tidewater Community College Career Fair- October 26th
- Second District Career Fair with Congressman Scott Rigell- November 4th
- Averett University Career Fair- November 11th
Do you have an event that you would like for InMotion Hosting to attend. Email event details to: email@example.com. If your currently seeking employment check out our current job openings.
UX – UI – HTML5 – PHP – AJAX – Web Analytics – Multivariate testing – Customer funnel – Conversion Rate – ROI.
Are these terms a part of your everyday language? Have you had success developing and managing e-commerce web properties generating millions of dollars in sales?
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on Technical Marketing Manager with solid skills in front-end development and website performance management, along with a proven track record of increasing website conversion rates.
In this role, you will own the performance of our web properties – order funnel performance, site up-time, visitor satisfaction, the website development roadmap and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and develop web experiences that result in significant, measurable improvements in conversion and revenue.
- Direct the efforts of a small team of web developers/designers, plus contribute your own coding skills when needed.
- Apply web analytics to arrive at data-driven decisions that significantly improve the performance of company websites and advertising campaigns.
- Report on the performance of web properties on a weekly basis.
- Create and manage the plan and schedule for future website updates.
- Contribute ideas for new online marketing strategies and projects that help meet company sales goals.
- Manage a team that consists of developers and marketing associates.
Ready to apply? Email your resume and salary history: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Saturday, August 17th InMotion Hosting associates and their families headed out to Paradise Cove for a fun day in the sun, sand, and water for their annual summer event.
Check out all the fun that was had below.