InMotion Hosting Virtual Career Fair!
Location: Google Hangouts – search for
Got questions about working at InMotion Hosting? Chat live with our Recruiters! All you have to do is find us at firstname.lastname@example.org in Google Hangouts. You will have the opportunity to discuss position specifics, company culture, and benefits. See below for all our current openings!
Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm EST
Day: Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Los Angeles, California
For more information visit our employment blog at www.inmotionhosting.com/employment Unable to attend the Career Fair?
Email your resume and questions to email@example.com
This holiday season, InMotion Hosting conducted a food drive in both our LA and Virginia Beach offices. This annual event allows InMotion employees to give back to the local community. Food Banks provide food for low income children, families, senior citizens and individuals in need. Our help allows them to secure and distribute nutritious food and pantry staples.
We would like to thank our associates that were able to donate this year, allowing InMotion to continue to give back and impact our local communities.
Come See Us at the InMotion Hosting Job Fair!
Date: Monday, November 7, 2016Time: 9:00am – 4:00PM (Mountain)Location: Denver Workforce Center at Westside1200 Federal BoulevardDenver, Colorado 80204
To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
We are excited to announce that we are opening a new office in Denver, CO!
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. To see what you would be supporting, check out the products here.