To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
- Denver, CO
Every year InMotion Hosting holds a company wide School Supply Drive, collecting school supplies for children in the Virginia Beach, VA and Los Angeles, CA communities. This year we partnered up with the Samaritan House in Virginia Beach and Star Education in LA.
The Samaritan House operates eight safe houses for emergency shelter and has a children’s program that works with youth “to establish healthy relationships, build self-confidence, increase academic performance, and ultimately break the cycles of violence and homelessness.”
Star Education’s mission is to “offer extended educational, recreational, and enrichment programs to students; support and enhance school curriculum; improve student achievement; and expand the cultural base of young people through innovative, quality programs offered by highly qualified instructors.”
We are happy to say that the IMH team collected a large amount of supplies that put smiles on many students faces to start out their 2016 School Year! If you are looking for a career where you too can help with your local community email your resume to email@example.com.
Position: Managed Hosting II
Been with InMotion Hosting since: May 2012
How did you get started with InMotion Hosting?
I found InMotion on Criagslist for Charlotte, NC. I was living around Nashville, and wanting to move to be closer to family there. I had been asking God to provide me with a career using Linux, since there were none in my area that was suited for me. Seeing the job, I sent in a resume on a whim, and within a few days, I had the job offer. I bought a used van, loaded up everything I owned, sold everything I couldn’t fit, and without even a place to stay, I moved to VA to start work as a Tier 1 Support agent.
How have you enjoyed working in the web hosting industry since starting at InMotion Hosting?
I love working for InMotion. Thanks to some great training, I learned what I was doing, it became much easier, and much more exciting. Since then, it has been a wonderful process of finding new challenges, learning to solve them well, and then automating those solutions. What could be more fun?
What is your current role at InMotion Hosting? What do you like most about it?
I am currently working as Managed Hosting – II. There are many wonderful things about the Managed Hosting department, such as the ability to see a problem through to completion, the opportunity to assist with tooling, and the personal relationships which we develop with our customers. However, if I have to choose, I would say that the best thing is being part of such a great team of professionals, each with their own unique skills and passions, and to be able to lean on each other to find superior solutions for our customers.
Coolest gadget you own, want to own or have read about?
I don’t own many gadgets. My personal collection is more of a graveyard for old computer parts frankensteined together. However, I had the opportunity to try the Vive, and I am thoroughly impressed. I think AR is going to be a growing field of technology, and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with companies like Magic Leap and Meta.