Are you an aggressive junior business development professional with experience in online affiliate marketing?
Have you achieved success with building and managing professional relationships that result in positive revenue impact?
Are you looking for a positive challenge in a growing company?
If you answered yes to all three questions, then our response is “we have the perfect opportunity for you”.
In this role, you will be responsible for aggressively expanding and managing the company’s referral partner sales channels.
What you’ll be doing:
Aggressively adding and growing new account sales by developing referral/partner channels such as:
a) Web Hosting Shopper Channels (e.g. Top 10 List Affiliate Websites)
b) Open Source Channels (e.g. Joomla, Drupal)
c) Web Hosting User Channels (e.g. Website Template Websites)
d) Web Hosting Influencer Channels (e.g. Web Design Firms)
- Maximizing sales volume from existing referral/partner channels by optimizing sales funnels.
- Negotiating financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.)
- Tracking and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, traffic, etc).
- Leveraging inbound affiliate program inquiries to develop revenue generating partner channels.
What You Need:
- Demonstrated success in relationship management.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a Business Development, Advertising or Sales related field.
- BA in Marketing, Advertising or Business is preferred.
- Significant hands-on experience with web analytics packages, including Google Analytics.
- Experience with online affiliate marketing.
- Experience with salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent outreach (outbound calling, email) skills.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Be highly motivated and maintain a proactive approach to meeting goals.
- Have the ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
About InMotion Hosting:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a leading website hosting provider for businesses, with thousands of new customers joining us every month. We’re a hard-charging group with a fanatical devotion to customer service and support, and we have the great customer reviews to prove it. Can you keep up?
To Apply: Email your resume and salary history to: Click Here to See Email Address