This holiday season, InMotion Hosting conducted a food drive in both our LA and Virginia Beach offices. This annual event allows InMotion employees to give back to the local community. Food Banks provide food for low income children, families, senior citizens and individuals in need. Our help allows them to secure and distribute nutritious food and pantry staples.
We want to extend a warm welcome to our four new hires who started in Denver this week!
We are very excited to start working with our newest employees and wish them much success here at IMH.
Do you want to join our growing team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which position you’re interested in!
To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
- Denver, CO