To learn more, go to http://inmotiondenver.careerintro.com/jobfair
Our goal is to expand our web hosting support team from 57 team members to 77 by January 2017!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus and up to $1,500 in Relocation Assistance, if applicable.
What You’ll Do?
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf wars!
- Walk customers through set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Training pay differential of $2.50 hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback “Kudos”
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing customers with a positive experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and Gentoo to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
- Denver, CO
|Location:||3629 Sentara Way, Suite 303
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
|Time:||8:30 am – 6:00 pm EST|
|Day:||Friday, October 7th, 2016|
Are you looking to jump start your career or make a career switch? Come grow with us! We have multiple openings in our Technical Support, Customer Service, and Sales departments due to company growth! Drop off your resume and learn more about our opportunities.
We are seeking:
- Technical Support Representatives- 12 openings
- Customer Service Representatives- 4 openings
- Inside Sales Representatives- 2 openings
- Senior Software Developer
- Marketing Product Owner
- Linux Security Operations Administrator
For more information visit our employment blog at www.inmotionhosting.com/employment
Unable to attend the Career Fair? Email your resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year InMotion Hosting holds a company wide School Supply Drive, collecting school supplies for children in the Virginia Beach, VA and Los Angeles, CA communities. This year we partnered up with the Samaritan House in Virginia Beach and Star Education in LA.
The Samaritan House operates eight safe houses for emergency shelter and has a children’s program that works with youth “to establish healthy relationships, build self-confidence, increase academic performance, and ultimately break the cycles of violence and homelessness.”
Star Education’s mission is to “offer extended educational, recreational, and enrichment programs to students; support and enhance school curriculum; improve student achievement; and expand the cultural base of young people through innovative, quality programs offered by highly qualified instructors.”
We are happy to say that the IMH team collected a large amount of supplies that put smiles on many students faces to start out their 2016 School Year! If you are looking for a career where you too can help with your local community email your resume to email@example.com.