Have you been successful in assisting clients with their online business by meeting or exceeding site development deadlines?
Do you have experiencing managing and mentoring other designers with their technical skills?
If you answered yes to all three questions, then this may be just the right opportunity for you.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, developing, and maintaining the design process for our Websites customers and managing the daily operations of the Design Department as a whole.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directing the design, development and delivery of our client websites, including: 1.) Comp Design 2) Content Integration 3) Production Workflows
- Managing our awesome design team with focus on their technical and professional development.
- Research of new technology and design techniques for process integration.
- Tracking and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with customer service and website launch targets.
What You Need:
- Demonstrated success in management of website designers.
- 3-4years of professional experience in a website design.
- BA in Marketing, Advertising or Business is preferred.
- Experience with search engine optimization and responsive design.
- Experience with internet marketing is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Be highly motivated and maintain a proactive approach to meeting goals.
To Apply: Email your resume and salary history to: email@example.com