Are you interested in pursuing employment with InMotion Hosting, but have not worked with Linux or Web Hosting before? Then you should consider our Technical Pipeline Program.
This program is designed for:
- Linux enthusiasts who have not used Linux professionally
- Web Design hobbyist seeking exposure to the inner workings of a web host
- Technical support candidates who have some personal experience with web sites and hosting, but have not worked in a hosting environment
- Linux professionals who have not worked with web hosting
- People who absolutely want to be in this industry and don’t have any experience
This program is developed to assist with identification of candidates for current and future openings here at IMH, but the structure is non-paid and self-driven. We’ve had some candidates successfully complete the program in a few weeks, while others have taken 90 days or more. Participation of the program is not a guarantee of employment, you will still need to complete the standard interview process, but the program will set you up for success.
To get started:
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Technical Pipeline Program in the email header.
After a short interview to determine if you are a good fit, you will be setup with the following:
- Free 6 month hosting account to experiment and learn
- Access to training guides
- Assigned to a HR Representative within InMotion Hosting
- Invitations to on-site training sessions
Read more about our Technical Pipeline Program at: http://files.trainingdep.inmotionhosting.com/Technical_Self_Study_Guide.odt
We invite you to join our program today!