Would you like to upgrade and surround yourself with like-minded people and state of the art hardware and infrastructure? How about the opportunity to participate in the architecture and operations of multiple data centers, on networks that power thousands of servers? Do you enjoy building new solutions using cutting edge technologies or solving and troubleshooting complex issues that no one else can?
Did you answer YES to all the above? Then InMotion Hosting is looking for you. We are expanding our network team and have openings in both our Virginia Beach and Los Angeles offices.
How would you fit in?
- Solve intermediate technical issues involving multiple technology stacks.
- Collaborate with App Dev, IT Ops, and IT Security teams on planned project requirements. research, evaluate and recommend new infrastructure solutions and enhancements.Perform proof of concepts and create and present proposals to senior management.
- Deploy enterprise-class networks, including servers, routers, switches, and other hardware
- Configure equipment in an environment where network uptime is critical to business operations
- Travel as needed to perform on-site work in our two data center locations in VA and CA
- Position requires participation in a 24/7 on-call rotation schedule, being available for escalations.
- Plan and coordinate maintenance, repairs and changes in accordance with change management policies and communicate expected changes clearly to company and customers.
We also like to have fun!
Are you ready to apply?
For the VA Beach office opening submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for LA.