Although we were in the middle of a Heatwave, the VA IMH team and their families had a great time at the Annual Summer Event on July 23, 2011. Carnival Games, Bounce House, Bungee Race, Face Painting and Plenty of Food kept the attention of the 200 plus person event. While the most popular items may have been the misting fans and tents, a good time was had by all.
At the IMH VA location.
Below is a picture of the new addition to the VA Cafe. In between thrilling our customers you may find our AWESOME team members at the FOOSBALL table.
In case you are new to Foosball or need a refresher, here is a quick overview.
- Objective: Use your figures to pass and shoot the ball into your opponents goal while stopping their ball from going into your own goal.
- Serve: Goal is to push the ball over to your figures.
- Hit: The best way to strike the ball is with a flick or snap of the wrist and hand.
- Pass & Catch: Avoid overreaction, just guide the ball
- Shoot: A quick motion and good aim is all you need.
- Defense: All our your colored figures act as a team, moving together to stop your opponents.
- Block: Make sure you cover the corners of the goal with your goalie tilted back, then make your quick sharp move.
- And most importantly HAVE FUN and DISPLAY GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP
If you want to be a part of a growing company, a growing industry and you know what the following images represent then you should be working here at IMH.
Click Here to See the Answers