InMotion Hosting Virtual Career Fair September 24rd from 10am EST-3pm EST.
Did you miss the Virtual Career Fair? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line indicate the position of interest for review.
Chat live with our Recruiters!
All you have to do is click here:
Live Chat Available 9-6pm EST
You will have the opportunity to discuss position specifics, company culture, and benefits.
You may also submit resumes to: email@example.com
We are currently seeking:
Virginia Beach – Virginia
Los Angeles – California
InMotion Hosting is excited to announce it’s partnership with Norfolk State University in their Science and Technology Education Preparation Program (NSU-STEP). The goal of the program is to provide high school juniors and seniors attending Norfolk Public Schools with an environment that continually strengthens science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education.
On Saturday, September 14th members from our HR, Training, and Systems teams were on hand to kick off the program for the 2013-2014 school year. Students were provide hands on exposure to the inner workings of web hosting and web design.
During the Spring IMH will host a field trip for the students and next Summer participate in a 2 week technology focused boot-camp.
We would like to thank the coordinators of the NSU-STEP Program for allowing us to be of this great educational partnership.
Recruiters at InMotion Hosting are gearing up for a busy fall. Check out our calendar line up to see if we are attending an event near you. You’ll be able to notice us in the crowd by our InMotion Hosting shirts and swag.
- IMH Virtual Chat with Recruiter on Employment Blog- September 24th
- Troy University Ribbon Cutting- September 24th
- ECPI- VA Beach Career Fair- September 25th
- Christopher Newport University Career Fair- September 25th
- Virginia Wesleyan College Onsite Visit- October 24th
- Tidewater Community College Career Fair- October 26th
- Second District Career Fair with Congressman Scott Rigell- November 4th
- Averett University Career Fair- November 11th
Do you have an event that you would like for InMotion Hosting to attend. Email event details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your currently seeking employment check out our current job openings.
UX – UI – HTML5 – PHP – AJAX – Web Analytics – Multivariate testing – Customer funnel – Conversion Rate – ROI.
Are these terms a part of your everyday language? Have you had success developing and managing e-commerce web properties generating millions of dollars in sales?
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on Technical Marketing Manager with solid skills in front-end development and website performance management, along with a proven track record of increasing website conversion rates.
In this role, you will own the performance of our web properties – order funnel performance, site up-time, visitor satisfaction, the website development roadmap and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and develop web experiences that result in significant, measurable improvements in conversion and revenue.
- Direct the efforts of a small team of web developers/designers, plus contribute your own coding skills when needed.
- Apply web analytics to arrive at data-driven decisions that significantly improve the performance of company websites and advertising campaigns.
- Report on the performance of web properties on a weekly basis.
- Create and manage the plan and schedule for future website updates.
- Contribute ideas for new online marketing strategies and projects that help meet company sales goals.
- Manage a team that consists of developers and marketing associates.
Ready to apply? Email your resume and salary history: email@example.com
On Saturday, August 17th InMotion Hosting associates and their families headed out to Paradise Cove for a fun day in the sun, sand, and water for their annual summer event.
Check out all the fun that was had below.